Wednesday 22 April 2015

Introduction to Photography - Week 9

17.4.2015 (Week 9)
Josephin (0320795)
Introduction to Photography
Theme Based Project : Week 1

Lecture :
Today class were Mr. Vinod check our photos that we have printed out and he gave feedback about it. Then he showed us the previous intake works to be an inspiration later on. He also told us some of famous photographer and asked what will we take for the project.

Photos :
'Old Building and the shapes'

1.
  (F8 , S 1/2000 , ISO 3200 )

2.
( F8, S 1/3200 , ISO 3200 )

3.
( F8 , S 1/3200 , ISO 3200)

4.
( F8 , S 1/2000 , ISO 3200 )

5.
( F8, S 1/60 , ISO 100)

Screenshot :

Reflection :
Experience :
I feel so blank when Mr. Vinod asked me what is my topic for this project because my place that I lived. Last weekend I went to Kuala Lumpur for shopping with my roommates but I got ideas to take picture at Dataran Merdeka. I chose this place since I had went once when I were secondary school and the building got so nice structure. I tried my best to took from some angles to got good picture. However, I feel my picture not really nice because I had to rush before sunset and theres no sunlight.

Observation :
I observed that taking pictures around campus so bored because I feel like repeating it again and again. I still confuse how to use photoshop, it has so many tools that I haven't learn.

Findings :
I found that if we want to take a good picture must have something interest to attract people eyes. We cannot just take it randomly without considering first. Now I only understand how to make the picture look better by using levels. I can control the contrast between black and white as example the shadow is black.

No comments:

Post a Comment